Monday, September 5, 2011

Summer Movie Wrap Up

Happy Labor Day!

I hope everyone is enjoying a day of leisure. I know Fall doesn't officially begin until September 23rd, but we all know that after Labor Day most of shed our summer fun and go back to school and busy days crammed with errands, meetings and overall busyness. So it's sad to say that yesterday's viewing of Don't Be Afraid of the Dark will be the last movie I can officially include in my summer viewing. Personally, I thought this summer was the best in awhile. Let's take a look back at what I managed to make it to the theater for.

Bridesmaids
Captain America
Conan O'Brien Can't Stop
Cowboys and Aliens
Crazy, Stupid, Love
Don't Be Afraid of the Dark
Green Lantern
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part Two
Horrible Bosses
Midnight In Paris
One Day
Project Nim
Rise of the Planet of the Apes
Super 8

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I kind of feel like a slacker...I only made it to four of those!