Friday, January 8, 2010

365 Seinfeld


1-8-10

My husband usually texts me from BART to let me know that he’ll be home from work soon. I received his text after taking a Motrin and putting a heat wrap around my neck. My head was throbbing and I was not feeling well. I sent a text warning him that because of my neck flare-up, there was no tasty dinner waiting. I suggested he pick something up for himself. He sent a text saying that he’d see how he felt once he got off the train. I sent this text back: “Whatever you decide, because I love my little kiki.” The reply: “What’s a kiki?” I had to remind him that Susan said that to George in The Soup Nazi episode. Although my husband has a better memory than me, I think I’d whip his ass in Seinfeld Scene It. We might play next week.

No comments: