Thursday, January 7, 2010

365 Seinfeld

1-7-10

Well, by bedtime last night, I was up to five references. At this point, I would have to quit my job to keep up with writing them all down. Today was similar, but I’ll spare you and only choose one.

I came home from work to find my daughter nursing my dog’s paw. He apparently banged into something and bent one of his toenails completely to the side. I called the vet. I'm considering taking him in, but soon he was running around like his old self. I went to the drug store and purchased gauze and hydrogen peroxide. I don’t want the vet to yank out his nail and make it worse. What to do…I held his head in my hands and asked, “Why don’t you just tell what to do?” I used my Kramer Moviefone voice. He didn't answer. Right now he seems fine. We’re keeping a close eye on him.

No comments: