Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Second Chance - El DeBarge


Okay, here’s how it started. Monday I dropped my son off for school and had a few minutes to kill before getting to the office. I popped into CVS Pharmacy and was perusing the magazine section. Wait, who’s that on Ebony? El DeBarge, are you kidding me? I couldn’t believe that he’s 49 and has a new CD coming out. So I went to iTunes as soon as I got home and the single, Second Chance is available. I’m already completely hooked on this song. Listen to this song! Folks, this is R&B. My goodness, his voice is flawless and if you remember him from the 80’s and you’re wondering if he can still hit those high notes, wait till 3:07 and you will be saying, oh yeah! I can’t wait for the whole CD. El is back.

1 comment:

THUNDERCAT said...

Omg he is still fine as hell!! And sounds even better!! The yellow bones are making a come back ;)