Friday, March 18, 2011

Friday - Rebecca Black


Are you kidding me with this? I can't believe how bad this is. My daughter made me watch this yesterday and I thought she was exaggerating, but no, this is atrocious! Listen to these lyrics. She is telling you the days of the week and deciding to sit in the front or back of the car! Plus, the singing is simply awful. She sounds like a robot. I feel bad because this is a young girl and I truly hope the joke is on us and she's kidding, but if she's not...
Anyway, I was forced to post it because, well, it's Friday.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

LOL...I didn't think it was that bad. I mean I would be rocking out to it in my car but I think that it might be something that the "Hannah Montana" "iCarly" generation might like. Although those two can actually sing.

And I guess if no one likes it atleast her parents are probably supportive. I guess that's what parents are for. LOL

Rachael said...

REALLY?! What the hell is this crapola? It's not even a real song. Fun, fun, fun, fun? Which seat can I choose? There is nothing compelling about this.