Wednesday, February 9, 2011

This is why I love James Franco

The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
Intro - James Franco Is Stuck Under the Mini-Fridge
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show Full EpisodesPolitical Humor & Satire BlogThe Daily Show on Facebook

I can't wait till James Franco hosts The Academy Awards on February 27th. This guy is such a breath of fresh air. He loves life and wants to take in everything it has to offer. Going for a PhD in English at Yale may sound a bit high brow, but don't worry, this year Franco also gave a twist with a stint on General Hospital. Wow, that must have been a career killer. What was that kid thinking? Wrap it all up with an Academy Award nomination for a stunning performance in 127 Hours and I think we can safely step aside and just let Mr. Franco do whatever he wants. Enjoy this clip from The Daily Show, I was in hysterics!

4 comments:

Rachael said...

I love James Franco. I love that he is goofy and can make fun of himself, but also very smart. I love that he showed he can REALLY act in 127 hours. Have you ever seen his videos on Funny or Die with his Mom? Pretty funny.

Lin said...

I'm such a big fan of his...and he's such a cutie :)

peabea said...

I think he and Anne are both good picks to host. I think she seems genuine and I love her films as well as James'. I'll need to check out his 127 hours. Thanks for sharing and enjoyed my time on your couch. ~hugs~

Mercy said...

James Franco is just totally loveable.