Thursday, September 2, 2010

Fifteen with Ryan Reynolds

This is how these things start. I'm innocently reading an article about best actors under 35 at Anomalous Material and one of the feature actors is Ryan Reynolds. He's hot and I love him, but someone leaves a comment about him being on the 1990's teen show Fifteen. Noooooo! My husband and I tell my daughter about this show all the time. We were a young married couple and we never missed it...because it was so over the top, horribly bad! Talk about melodrama! Plus, the cast actually were really young looking kids not like the mid twenty somethings we see now. So, now I go to YouTube. Found it easily. Check out that Canadian accent! Adorable!



Now, someone posted a comment on YouTube that this show is available on iTunes. Guess what I'm downloading tomorrow? Okay, maybe I could have spent my time on more productive endeavors, but this did make my day!

4 comments:

THUNDERCAT said...

OMG! RYAN LOOKED CRAZY AS A KID! It's okay, he's still my future baby daddy! *no child support*

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog, I appreciate it!
T♥

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by Sugar and Spice. Did you see my San Fran photos from the last Bloggy Boot Camp. Where you there?

Thanks again for the support ;)

Kathleen @ Sugar and Spice

And you are right, sitting on the couch is NOT a waste of time

Norwegiantage said...

thank you so much for your comment on my blog <3 happy labor day weekend!

<3mvv