Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Conan's New Title

Fortunately for me, I have no disposal income. I would have bet a large wad of dough that Conan O' Brien would win an Emmy last Sunday night. I thought it was a sure thing. C'mon, when the show was winding down that was some of the best Late Night Television ever! I NEVER miss The Daily Show, but I think even Jon Stewart would agree that with Conan and Colbert in the same category, The Daily Show won the "safe" vote. Heck, Colbert shaved his beautiful tresses and went to Iraq! How strange that Stewart and his staff would end up being the least controversial choice!

Anyway, we only have a couple of months until Conan brings his show to TBS. Have you been wondering what the title will be? Ponder no more...

3 comments:

THUNDERCAT said...

HE IS SO MY FUTURE BABY DADDY!!

The Film Cynics said...

I don't think TBS has any idea what to do with a popular show. It'll be interesting to see what they build around "Conan" - his lead in and follow up. COPS and one of the Tomb Raider movies?

Colleen said...

I have my concerns. Especially after they gave that guy who does horrible impressions a show! Hopefully, Conan will put them on the map as having comedy that is actually funny. A&E, FX and IFC have come along way with their original programming, so I'm crossing my fingers.