Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Song of the Week - Loco de Amour


First of all, I experienced some Twitter problems on Sunday and that's why I was not able to tweet during the Golden Globes. I don't have time to resolve right now. I guess that's a weekend project.

Now, on to Song of the Week. So why is there a movie poster here? Well, this questionable flick from the 80's sports one of my favorite movie soundtracks of all time. This one is hard to get your hands on, but if you find it in a bargain bin somewhere...snatch it up!

Nothing tops the delicious duet Loco de Amour between the unusual pairing of David Bryne of The Talking Heads and the Queen of Salsa, Celia Cruz. Seriously, I can't tell you how often I still play this song! I had the honor of meeting Ms. Cruz back in the day. I went to a small performance and she blew me away. AZUCAR!

1 comment:

THUNDERCAT said...

Twitter has been trippin a lot lately! They need to get it together!