Sunday, April 4, 2010

365 Seinfeld


So this is starting to feel like an albatross! I have so many index cards, sticky notes and scribbled on gas receipts, I can’t even keep track any more! I’m trying my best to get these all on here and then I really need to go back to posting these daily!

2-22-10

I had to call over my husband and daughter and to watch this great clip from The Daily Show. Apparently, Glen Beck thinks the library is free. I used my best Bana voice when I said, “That’s gold Jerry!”

2-23-10

After dinner I was chilling with the kids and suddenly we were all citing our favorite episodes. I looked at my new generation of Seinfeld fans and said, “Me so happy. Me
want to cry.”

2-24-10

Wow, American Idol really has a knack for bringing up the Seinfeld quotes. Tonight we battled quotes on the horrendous performances with me offering up Mr. Costanza’s, “What is that supposed to mean?” And my daughter argued that the better quote was from Kramer’s faux boss, “I don’t even know what this is supposed to be?”

2-25-10

After work I went to library to pick up some books I had on hold. My daughter texted me asking where I was. I messaged back that I was getting my books, baby! Her response was, “You’re using my babies?” I raised her well!

2-26-10

I often bring home a $5 Little Ceasar’s pizza on Fridays. It’s perfect for me because I can also enter the house with my Jerry voice, “Want some pizza?”

2-27-10
My daughter wants to win best use of a Seinfeld quote. She may take the crown because this was pretty good. I was relaxing in front of the TV and asked her to bring my pillow from the bed. She walked over slowly with it, stopping just before my face and said, “Oh Elaine, what are YOU doing here?”

2-28-10

Because of our pooch, I’m usually the first one up on the weekends. While getting my coffee cup from the cupboard I cut my finger on the handle. Later when my hubby woke up, I showed him where I cut myself. He said, “That’s it! We’re moving!” Just like George’s dad when George said he heard a rat.

No comments: