Wednesday, June 29, 2011

The Voice - Javier Colon


I'm going to miss The Voice. Boy, NBC did everything right with this one. Sometimes this network knocks me over the head. What goes on over there? How did they put together a show with so much talent and love? How did they manage to get original songs that were not totally lame? Javier deserved his win and his duet here with Adam Levine blew me away. One of the most amazing things about this show is how Adam manged to get hotter each week! Just when I thought he couldn't get hotter...LOOK AT HIM IN THAT SUIT! Anyway, I need to purchase a huge iTunes card tomorrow so I can download all these songs and performances. What a fresh, fun new show for all of us that were sick of American Idol.

NBC has this show, Parks and Recreation was hands down, the best sitcom last season, and yet they let Conan O'Brien slip through their fingers. Like I said, I have no idea what goes on over there!

No comments: