Saturday, November 6, 2010

Fall Back!

Hey everyone, don't forget to set your clocks back an hour at bedtime tonight. This means you have an extra hour. Here are some things you can do:
Watch The Twilight Zone. Of course you have to watch, Time Enough at Last. I tried to post, but Hulu wouldn't let me. You can watch it over there.

I'm pretty frustrated because I wanted to load up lots of cool time related items for you to have fun with but it seems like the internet refuses to cooperate with me today. I've tried to upload photos using Internet Explorer, Mozilla and Chrome. Does this happen to you guys? Sometimes my copy/paste function refuses to work. If any of you have tips, I'd sure appreciate it!

Back on topic. Here's some great songs about time.

Time(Clock of the Heart) by Culture Club

And the two videos that I'm able to post:
Time After Time - Cyndi Lauper

Time Will Reveal - DeBarge

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Thanks for the reminder! Showing up at work an hour early tomorrow would've made me very upset!!

Dan said...

Love that Cyndi Lauper song! :)