Thursday, December 10, 2009

Glee Finale


So FOX is really going to cut me off from Glee? Last night was the last episode until April. It’s rare that a television show can permeate other areas of your life like Glee has.

On my lunch hour yesterday, I was walking around actually worrying about Finn. How crushed would he be if he found out about Quinn and Puck? I’m actually feeling like these are real people!

The finale did not disappoint. Scandal, tension, revenge, sex…this show truly has it all. Then there are the songs. I’m not a fan of “Don’t Rain On My Parade,” but dang, that Lea Michele can belt out a tune.

I wish I could hug Mr. Shue. What a great teacher. To see him teary-eyed for his glee club…this show leaves me feeling so happy and tingly. My daughter and I were screaming and high fiving! I haven’t been this excited in front of the tube since Kris won American Idol. Shout out to me, because I picked up on the “You Can’t Always Get What You Want” hint. My daughter had no clue when I told her they we’re going to sing The Rolling Stones. She thinks I picked up on that because I’m old. It’s really because I’m the Queen.

It’s going to be a long four months. I miss you already Glee!

*Note to the writers – If Mr. Shue is the Spanish teacher, do you think we can get a hot salsa number going?

No comments: