Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Song of the Week - Video Games


I kept hearing about this song so I finally checked it out on YouTube and I have to say, I'm digging it! Then, I find out she's performing on SNL. The videos was filled with many cool images and held my interest. Her actual performance did not. I walked away before the song was done and I didn't listen to her second performance. I saw tons of backlash on the web the following morning. I hope this doesn't hurt her debut album later this month. We all have off days, right? Let's give her a break.

2 comments:

Chris said...

Video Games is such a haunting song, and the music video is powerful too. She is not as great live, I agree.
I can't wait to listen to her debut album which drops in late January!

Colleen said...

I'm looking forward to the release on January 31st. I'll be downloading it. It's alot of pressure to be on SNL, I'm sure nerves got the best of her.