Monday, November 21, 2011

Where Have I Been?



I had to take a bit of a blogging break recently. Life got in the way and those are the times I always wish that I had posts already sitting in the hopper. That’s a blogging fantasy though. The reality is that I’m usually behind in writing my posts, so if something trips me up, it’s all going to fall apart.

So I haven’t been writing or visiting blogs the last couple of weeks. I’m trying to get back in the swing. I have a four day weekend coming up which looks promising, but I also plan to The Muppet Movie and Like Crazy, so I’ll be away from the computer a lot.

Even though I haven’t been on the computer much, or writing anything, I still have been watching, reading and listening to loads of cool new things that I can’t wait to tell you about. I have a long list of posts.

I’m looking forward to catching up with all of you on your blogs and I hope you’ll catch up with me.

See you soon!

2 comments:

Novroz said...

Welcome back Colleen :)
I know how it feels to be busy. I have 2 blogs to maintain and when busyness attack,I missed writing for both.

Chris said...

look forward to hearing what you've been watching and listening to, keep blogging